The increased use of small and metro cell technology has resulted in a growing number of units being deployed in locations which are difficult to access and not subject to regular inspections. Enclosures, cabinets and housings of these cells are at risk of fluid ingress, putting critical electronic systems and the end users’ service at risk.
An industry proven solution to this problem is to install the SST’s low cost Leak Detection Sensors to detect the presence of fluid in the cabinet. Providing security and product confidence – positively contributing toward insurance premiums.
The sensitivity of Optical Leak Detection Sensors means that it only takes a very small amount of contact with liquid to trigger the alarm. This catches the problem in the critically early stages before expensive damage and service interruption occurs.
The image above is an application example with the Leak Detection Sensor mounted into the sump of the telecoms cabinet.
- Low cost leak protection solution for expensive and critical systems
- Long life and long term reliability – solid state with no moving parts
- Low power consumption
- Miniature sensor – compact and ideal for small spaces
- Customization to meet your assembly requirements
- Expert technical/application support available